Saturday, February 7, 2009

Two more days missed

This is harder than taking pictures. Lots harder. Click and it's done. Writing takes a whole lot more time and effort. But that's OK. I will make up for it with something really long or possibly two or three posts in one day. 

Since there are five people who know about this blog, it's important that they don't get bored and keep coming back. ;-)

So check back later. Let me just say that it's great to be back home. But the meeting in Florida was OUTSTANDING! Maybe the best Jostens meeting I have been to in years. More about that and about other stuff later today and tomorrow. I promise. I have a lot to write but still a little tired this early in the morning. I did sleep an incredible nine hours but that was after being up from 1:30 am PST until 9:00 last night. Not fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment