Saturday, April 4, 2009

Duplicity

Saw Duplicity today with Clive Owen and Julia Roberts. Not a bad film but not a great one either. I like caper films, I like Julia and I love Clive so this should have been right up my alley. But I kind of started falling asleep in the middle of it. The beginning was OK, I loved the ending but I thought it was very slow in the middle. The film could have been about 20 minutes shorter. Not a big thing but it was something I did today.

I also thought it was funny that we have seen about 6 movies so far this year and two of them have had Clive in them. So far it has been a really slow year for movies. A much better year for TV. How sad is that? The only other thing I want to see that's out there now is Sunshine Cleaning Company. Next week there won't be a movie because we are going to see Carrie Fisher's one-woman play, Wishful Drinking and then a really great dinner at Cafe Juanita. I may even post pictures on that one.

Today was also the day we tried to avoid 520. Construction. Took Bell-Red both ways. I am off to Denver on Monday to teach Photoshop for two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment