Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back to normal

WOW! It is hard for me to believe that we have had something going on in our lives that was life "disrupting" since July. As most of my readers know (all three of them) we have been getting the house ready to be painted since late July. It's funny but the prep for the new paint and the new carpet may have been the most life altering thing we did, not the paint or the carpet or our guests that immediately followed.

In getting ready we cleaned stuff out. I mean cleaned a BUNCH of stuff out. It is amazing how much we accumulated in being together just 13 years together. Out the door went books, art, furniture, kitchen stuff and more. Some sold, some donated, some still waiting in the garage or at our storage shed for disposal to be sold or donated but a lot is gone. Kathleen's entire loft is still just her desk (which will also go soon) and chair and it was FULL! The green recliner that she brought with her when we got married is still sitting in the garage.

And I am going to end this now and come back to this topic. Much has happened since I started it on Saturday morning. I will come back to this later.

1 comment:

  1. Since nothin happenin' here..can I take it off my books marks ? ;)

    ReplyDelete