Thursday, August 26, 2010

My reader complained

My reader has complained that I didn't post yesterday. To be honest I was just too damn tired and hot last night. Joel and the crew (minus John) showed up yesterday and got the walls painted. That's the good news. The even better news is that they will be back today and this might be THE LAST DAY! OMG, that would be wonderful. To start thinking about getting our life back.

And the weather has finally broken. After highs in the 90s for the last three days, we are not supposed to get into the 70s today. Thank you Mother Nature.

Condo-wise, yesterday the lady who drove all over the new black top and ruined it is now officially off the hook. After all she did, the job was done so poorly that when the garbage trucks came in yesterday to pick up trash and recycling, they ruined it completely. We now have HUGE ruts in most of the streets in the complex. I am sick and mad about it. It's like all the work I did was for nothing. All the knocking on doors, the towing of cars. It will all have to be done again. And they didn't come back to stripe like they said they were going to nor did they come back to unmask manhole covers or anything. And our DAMN condo manager is still gone and won't be back until Monday. So we have to stew on this until then. If I were him, I wouldn't come back. I would just stay far away from me.

So that was yesterday. And by the time we got home from eating dinner out again (I am sick of restaurants) I just wanted to crash, not rehash the whole day which in reality was pretty bad.


2 comments: