Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day four of the big redo--sick of the smell

It occurred to me this afternoon that the smell is bothering me a bunch more than Kathleen. I realized that's because I am here all day. Today I had to take a walk around the block about five times (once every 90 minutes or so) just to get away from it. My throat and nose feel really raw.

Tonight I have a condo board meeting so that will get me out of here for some of the evening. Today just Joel and John were here and took down most of the masking they had put up for the trim painting but could not mask for the walls as they have to wait for the paint to dry tomorrow on the trim before they can put tape on it.

So tomorrow morning they will get here early, tape the whole place and John will paint the actual walls. We have been told that they will painting by noon so I have to be out again, probably until after Kathleen and I go get dinner at Ooba. Running around again tomorrow afternoon. How fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment