Monday, February 16, 2009

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Too busy to post, too tired, too whatever. I just wish there were more hours in the day and that I had more hands to type with. If I had more hours then I would be able to write more items. I have a whole bunch of stuff I want to write about from movies to my kids but I just never have time to do it. 

We are off to vacation in just a couple of weeks. A week in Florida with our best friends and then all of us off on a cruise. And I have a TON of work to do before I can get out the door for that vacation. And that work means a ton of typing which brings me to my wish for another set of hands. Lately my hands have been hurting. I think part of it is that I am writing so much so I promise to keep posting but the really deep stuff will have to wait until we get back from Florida next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment