Thursday, November 26, 2009

Been forever

Well, it's been forever since I last posted here but Thanksgiving afternoon while the turkey is in the oven and the kids are on the way is a good time to drop by. This has been a totally failed project, this blogging. I have thought about coming back here a number of times but haven't. It's not like last year with the photo of the day. That was easy to accomplish. (Not really) But I liked the discipline of it. The every day.

Next year I am considering the 100 strangers project. It would mean that sometime in 2010 I would have to take 100 pictures of strangers as well as interviewing them for a short time to find out about them. Another thing I am looking forward to is learning more about on-location portraits. This is very important to my work and I need to be ready to go by the time I head to Florida for our annual sales meeting in February.

While I am here I guess I should wish everyone reading (that would be me) a happy Thanksgiving. If a tree falls in a forest, does anyone here it? Or if a blogger blogs online and no one knows they are writing are they really writing?

2 comments:

  1. An insightfull post on "I'm trying to think...but nothing happens".And I would like to say that I'm living my dream of owning my own business and working from home earning equally or more than the regular jobs by using http://debtfreeliving.ownanewbusiness.com.

    Thanks,
    Peter- Own a new business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez now there's two that have read it. A "Guy" with an add and Moi. I really care. lol

    ReplyDelete